Come and work for a dynamic National Diagnostic Imaging Centre.
08:00 – 16:30
Apply before the 15th of September 2020 by sending us your short current Curriculum Vitae
Keystone Radiology is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the Keystone Team as a Sonographer at two of our branches(full-time position, no afterhours and no weekends).
The successful candidate will serve as an ambassador for Keystone by making the patient feel welcome, and perform detailed an accurate ultrasound examinations.
Duties includes, but is not limited to, the duties listed below.
- Performing general ultrasounds including abdominal and pelvic, muskuloskeletal, and small parts.
- Performing vascular ultrasounds.
- Performing Echocardiography.
- Compiling ultrasound reports for the radiologist to approve.
- Assisting with ultrasound stock control.
- Assisting with procedure and ICD-10 coding for ultrasounds performed.
- Support the mission, vision and core values of Keystone Medical.
- Formal ultrasound qualification
- HPCSA Registration
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent skills in interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid driver’s license (Code 8) with a reliable vehicle.
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Quality focus
Get in touch
The team will get back to you as soon as possible regarding your request.